Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Swim Time

We visited the Lehi Legacy center on Saturday for some swimming, thanks Andrea for suggesting the place, it was so much fun! I think Marcus and I enjoyed ourselves more than Arlington did! My Aunt Sue and her girls were in town for a tennis tournament and Chandler was pretty bummed that the hotel pool was closed, so I thought we could all try out the Legacy center and it was well worth it! Sue forgot to bring her swimsuit so she was able to take the pictures and babysit Arli when she was ready get out of the pool, and the rest of us were able to really have some fun in the pool, THANKS SUE!

Taylor, Marcus, Arlington, Me, and Chandler posing for Aunt Sue.

Arli really does love swimming she just not sure how she feels about being on her back in the water!

My two little cuties!

They had such fun toys in the pool, Arli loved splashing in the wading pool, just after this shot was taken the big bucket of water drenched us all including Arli she fortunately didn't seem to mind much, I think we have a little water baby!


5 comments:

Ashley said...

That looks like so much fun. We should all get together and do it sometime!

Andrea said...

Yea- I'm so glad you guys could go there and that you liked it. It's a sweet place, huh? Looks like you had a blast!

am and fm said...

That picture of Arli and Marcus is the cutest!! And what a great swimsuit! That looks like a lot of fun! Wish we were there!

Holly said...

I love her swimsuit - you get her the cutest stuff.

Christen said...

I just want to squeeze her!!!