For some reason I have been wanting to visit the Hogle Zoo for such a long time, I just love the Zoo! I was hoping that Arli would be old enough to really enjoy seeing all the animals, but she didn't seem too impressed. We quickly found out that she only loves monkeys when they are in a picture in a book or stuffed, staring back at her through a thin sheet of glass isn't her idea of a good time. She did love seeing the Rhinoceros and the Elephants, I guess large animals don't scare her, just the small furry ones! Her favorite thing at the zoo was a large granite ball that looked like it was suspended in water, you could push it and it would roll through the water, this was the highlight of the trip.
Arli had to first check out the map to find the best route through the zoo.
Her favorite thing, Arli could have spent the entire afternoon playing with the ball.
Staying VERY close to Dad!
Even though Arli was scared of the monkey's she did manage to give her best "Oooo Ahhh"(that's "Hi" in monkey)
*Our trip to the Zoo took place about a month before we got our new camera, so these pictures are taking from Marcus' phone.
Friday, September 21, 2007
A trip to the Zoo
Posted by Clawson Family at 9:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the picture of Arli on the bench "plotting her route." She is so cute!!
I have to say that that phone takes some pretty good pictures...who needs a new camera?:) Arli is getting so big...like a little girl, I can't believe I haven't even met her yet...so sad. I hope it will be sooner than later.
Post a Comment