I've been wanting to visit The Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy, so we decided to avoid some of the heat and head to SLC. It was fun to spend some time as a family, but I don't think I would probably visit again. As far as aquariums go in Utah, it was I'm sure, the cream of the crop, but it still left much to be desired! However, Arlington did seem to enjoy herself!
(We only had a phone with us to snap some pictures, so the quality isn't great!)
(We only had a phone with us to snap some pictures, so the quality isn't great!)
It's hard to tell but this is a picture of an octopus, I was pretty fascinated by it! I've never seen one before, I didn't realize how creepy they look!!!
These little guys and gals are my favorite, unfortunately they only had a few! I think seahorses are so unique and pretty!
Arli loved this tank, there were so many colorful fish and coral! I know it's hard to tell from this fabulous picture, just look close!
Arli was trying so hard to be brave and touch the star fish!
Arli again trying to be brave and climb through the cave with her Dad, but she just couldn't do it! Arli seems so fearless about some things, like going head first off a couch or stairs! But when it comes to animals and loud noises( and now it seems dark caves!) she becomes extremely cautious!
We decided take a detour to see how the Draper temple was coming along. While we were there we thought we should probably check on our new home! It's not much but it will have to do!

These little guys and gals are my favorite, unfortunately they only had a few! I think seahorses are so unique and pretty!

12 comments:
sweet home. so it's still ok if we crash in the west wing?
I had no idea that there was an Aquarium in Utah. Way to go UTah. When I was a kid there was some Childrens Museum in North Salt Lake that we thought was cool. But, it might be something for Arlington when she gets a bit older. I"m excited about that lil'temple. :) Way to go Mormans.
I love that first picture of Arli--the expression on her face cracks me up. I love the story of the scary cave too, it's so funny that she is fearless of things that are scary and scared of things that are perfectly safe. She's got such a fun personality.
Love the commentary at the end. Can you imagine how many toilets you would have to clean? Sure you would probably be paying someone to do it at that point, but still.
I love Arli's fishy face and tunnel fear. My kids will surprise me with their fears sometimes too.
Such cute pictures - even if they did come from your phone! And your new house looks awesome. We'll definitely be up to visit/stay lots!
LOL! Your house comment cracked me up. I was reading what you ahd written and not paying attention to the picture and I was like, no way, they are moving to Draper...you got me. =)
Love Arli's fishy face, too cute!! Those pictures are pretty dang good for a cell phone. Must be the iPhone. =)
I just love Arli's expression in the first picture...she is such a little character!! And I am seriously jealous of your house...who is the builder? I want a name!!
Lisa!!! I need a post. I need to see that cute Arli's face.
Ok Lisa, it has been a month since your last post. I'm looking for an Arli fix!?!
(To the tune of where is thumbkin, or I guess it is really called Frère Jacques...whatever:)
Where is Lisa...Where is Lisa...where is she...where is she...where are you today Lisa...where is Arli today Lisa...where are you...where are you...
Ok, I signed on here to give you crap about not posting and I'm really glad that there are other people out there who share my sentiments. Come on there Lisa...I know your life is more exciting than this. :)
Um, Earth to Lisa, Earth to Lisa... :)
No, I don't blow dry Skye's hair under. Are you kidding? I'm too lazy to blow dry my own hair most days (or even wash it!) haha. Her haircut is the best because I do nothing and it looks great in the back everyday. The front is another story... stickiness is her favorite styling gel these days!
Post a Comment