Sunday, August 5, 2007

Tagged!

Sorry this isn't super exciting!


4 jobs I've had: (Oh my where to begin, I've had one too many!!!! I'll list the somewhat interesting ones)
1. housekeeper at a dude ranch in Spanish Springs, California ( found an appreciation for country music and wranglers!)
2. Hair stylist at the Brick House Retreat in Sandy, Utah
3. Worked at a place called TriConnections in SLC , helped people with disabilities find employment. ( This was a fun job, something new everyday!)
4. Server at Johnny Carino's in Texas.


4 Movies I could see over and over:
1. Little House on the Prairie ( I know it was a television series, but I have 9 seasons on DVD, so I consider this one a movie, I just can't get enough of the Ingalls family!!!!!!)
2. Anne of Green Gables ( and Anne of Avonlea, of course)
3. Little Women ( the new one with Winona Ryder, well I guess it's not really new)
4. Harry Potter ( the 1st and the 4th one)

4 Favorite Movies:( This is a hard one, there are a lot of good movies out there)
1. All of the movies above
2. Pride and Prejudice ( the Colin Firth one)
3. Billy Elliot ( the edited version)
4. The Royal Tenenbaums ( the edited version)

4 Places I've lived: ( Not too exciting!)
1. Ogden, Utah
2. Morgan, Utah
3. Northern California and Texas ( just for a summer)
4. Logan, Utah and of course Orem, Utah


4 Favorite Television shows:
1. Anything on HGTV
2. Little House on the Prairie ( of course!)
3. Little People, Big World
4. The Cosby show


4 Favorite Reality Television shows:
hmmm... this is a hard one...I'm not a huge fan of reality t.v.
1. American Idol ( is that reality T.V.?)
2. Survivor
3. A Model Life ( a new one on TLC, it's pretty good)
4. John and Kate plus eight ( I've only seen this a few times, but I love it! This family has twin girls that are six years old and sextuplets that are 2! CRAZY!!)


4 of my favorite places I've been ( I'm not much of a world traveler)
1. Germany
2. Portland, Oregon
3. San Fransisco
4. Denmark ( that is when Marcus and I finally go there!)


4 Favorite foods:
1. Chips and Salsa
2. Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate
3. Cafe Rio veggie salad
4. Dilly beans ( Marcus' grandma's canned ones, delicious!)


4 websites I check daily:
1. Email
2. Blogs
3. Baby clothing websites ( old navy, naartjie, janie and jack...not usually buying just browsing)
4. Realtor.com ( I'm really ready to buy a home!!!)


4 Favorite hobbies:
1. Reading
2. Attempting to make cards ( I really enjoy making them, but I'm not so great at it!)
3. Cooking ( I'm really starting to enjoy this one)
4. Organizing things ( Sounds strange I know, but I just love when things are organized! Such a satisfying feeling! I would love to be a professional organizer!)


4 Friends I would like to tag:
1. Brooke Mortenson
2. Brynn Homer
3. Christen Millburn ( I think you've done something like this before, but this one is a little different)
4. Joleen Romo















4.

11 comments:

Melissa said...

I LOVE The Cosby Show!

The Jesperson Family said...

I haven't watched Anne of Green Gables or Anne of Avonlea in years. I LOVE those shows. We'll have to have an Anne night. =)

Christen said...

Lisa, you left off our beloved BCBS! I'm so sad. :)

I will try to do this, but I can't make any promises!

am and fm said...

I will also try, Lisa...You know I was watching a show the other day and spanish springs (the area) was on it...wasn't the town closest to it called susanville? I can't remember! Oh the good old days!

Clawson Family said...

BCBS, I can't figure out what that is Christen? And you need to really try!!! You too Brooke, I'm sure there are a few things I don't know about you! Susanville, that's does sound familiar, thankfully we have matured since those days, well at least you have:)

Nava_jo said...

I love "Little People, Big World" Joseph makes fun of me for it. When I read you liked it I got all excited, Joleen: "Joseph, my friend Lisa likes "little People, big world" too!"

Joseph: "Thats because you guys ARE lil'people"

Joleen: "I'm not! But Lisa basically is"

Joseph:"Oh I'm sorry :("

Ha Like Joseph can talk he is only a half and Inch taller them me. :)

Nava_jo said...

P.S. I totally know where Susanville, CA is, now that I'm a Northern Californian.


I got this big smile just thinking of you and Brooke working there back in the day!

Clawson Family said...

I'm glad you like that show too, Jo! They need to do some new episodes! Do you live by Susanville? Those were some fun times!!! I haven't checked your blog yet, but I hope you listed your favorite things! Oh and I'm okay that I'm small, well short that is, I would be really ok with be small all the way around!!!!

Christen said...

Lisa!! Blue Cross Blue Shield - I can't believe you forgot about it. Oh wait, maybe it's because you worked there for, like, one day! You left me there to suffer all alone... sniff, sniff.

Holly said...

I love the Anne of Green Gables series. Whenever I hear the name Anne I always think "Anne with an e"

Ashley said...

Lisa, you need to update your blog!!!! It's not like you have the excuse of just having a baby or something:) Come on, this is my life now. I need blogging:)