Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A belated Halloween

6 comments:

am and fm said...

I love it Lisa...Arli looks so great! It's good to have family around to enjoy the holidays with! Happy belated halloween to all the clawsons!

Holly said...

She is the cutest chicken I have ever seen! I love the solemn expression.

Andrea said...

Such cute pictures - I loved the Chicken costume! I can't believe how much she's grown up and changed.

Nava_jo said...

Lisa! What a cute lil'chicky. You should of had Chick-Fila endorse her.

JUST KIDDIN!

Sherian said...

Is this really Lisa? Wowsa! I love reading other blogs, and through a connection of old friends, I found your blog. (ok, really I love reading other peoples blogs, it kinnds makes me feel sneaky) What an adorable little girl! Do you still do any hair? I've got some pictures from school I should send you, oh I'm so glad that's over. Have a great Holiday Season-
Sherian;)(#243-haha)

Sherian said...

Well, you know I could probably re-trace my steps and give you entire breakdown, but here's the short of it...I didn't belong to the cool group in High School (yeah, obviously) All those girls still keep in touch, and I happened to play basketball with one of them. (Renee Hill, now Holland) So, from her site I have found some old friends. Some of them still keep in touch with Melissa (Belliston) and Amy (Orsorio) I was friends with these girls in 8th/9th grade. So, Melissa married Ben (which by the way, are an adorable pair!)and yes I admit...I was snooping around and was reading Melissa's blog and saw 'Clawson's'. It then hit me that you married Marcus, and he was friend's with Ben and that group of guys. (I will take this moment to confess that I had a crush on Matt Jesperson in 8th grade, even though I was already 5'11")Yep! That's the story! I'm glad I could get that off my chest. Sorry for snooping Melissa, and don't worry Matt's wife, the crush only lasted a few weeks! Whew! What a comment.