Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A visit with Santa


I was so sure that Arli was going to flip out when she met Santa Clause. But to my surprise she actually sat on his lap, she barely moved a muscle but she did sit on his lap! He was however, a very good Santa Clause, real beard and all. Santa probably asked her about 4 times if she wanted a baby doll for Christmas, but all Arli could do was stare at his beard. Finally after the 4th time of asking she quickly said "Yes" and lunged for me! I think she would have said yes to just about any toy at that point!



This is the only picture we could get without her staring at his beard. And isn't he a cute Santa!

6 comments:

am and fm said...

I think that is the best Santa I have ever seen!! We don't have a great selection down here...I am so impressed that she sat on his lap like that! I took the girls to Santa 1 and Finley just clung to me. Avery talked to him, but I wasn't impressed with his personality. Then a few days later we went and saw "ethnic" Santa and Finley screamed and Avery clung to my arm but once again told him she wants a big girl bike! Wheww...last week it was a jeep! Good job Arli!! Way to be a brave little trooper!

Holly said...

Arli is the best dressed baby I have ever seen. Santa's cutenesspales next to her. Her dress in the Christmas card is gorgeous, and I love the card, thanks!

Kendra Meyers said...

Yay, you updated your blog, hooray! :) Arli looks adorable in that stylish little outfit--I see her almost every day and still she has clothes I haven't seen, sigh. I love the commentary about Santa and am proud of Arli for sitting on his lap.

Take a Voyage, One word at a time. said...

Santa is scary sometimes. But that Santa looks really nicE! At our ward party there one lil'kid couldn't stop cry, and his mom was so bent on getting a picture of him on Santa's lap. He was soo frightened. I felt bad for him

Arli, is one Tough cookie@

Nava_jo said...

Sorry I commented under false pretense. I didn't know Joseph was signed into blogger.

Happy Holidays!

Sherian said...

She is so brave! He does look like a fantastic Santa. There was a Santa at the girls school yesterday. Lexi came home and announced that he looked nothing like the Santa she saw earlier this month. "One of them must be a fake!" she said. If only ALL Santa's could look that good!