Thursday, March 1, 2007

I jumped on the bandwagon!


I'm not sure really where to begin with this blog, our life is not super exciting! But we will try to keep this as interesting as possible for all of our family and friends.
I would like to dedicate the first entry of this blog to my friend Christen, I finally did it! I am now a blogger, Marcus thought because I was obsessed with other people's blogs I should start my own!

This is Arlington saying "Welcome to our Blog" in her most inviting
and yet laid back pose! This will be the main model in
just about every post!

3 comments:

Christen said...

Lisa, you have no idea how happy this makes me!! Now I get to see cute Arlington (and you guys, of course!) and keep in touch with you better. Yay!!

Thompson Family said...

Marcus and Lisa,

We're so excited that you guys have joined the club so we can keep track of you.

We love the picture of Arlington and I'm sure she gets her sweet posing skills from Marcus.

And Melissa said that she's glad that you have a blog now because she's turned into (as Marcus put it)a little "blog stalker" too.

Nava_jo said...

Arlington is Such a lil'Diva already!
And this is absoluting an AWESOME bandwagon to jump on!

I can't wait to see more from the Clawson Family!!