Friday, March 2, 2007

A little recap

For any family and friends who haven't been close by for Arlington's last 9 months, here's a little recap of our one and only! And I think this should count as part of Arlington's scrapbook.Arlington and her proud papa at the hospital.


Arlington's first day home!


Arli's first bath( don't worry I'm not going to go through every photo we have taken of her).


1 month old, Marcus was trying out his wannabe professional photographer skills with our deluxe digital camera( just kidding it's really not deluxe, by any means)

2 months, this used to be Arli's favorite sleeping position!

Somehow we don't have any pictures of Arlington from month 3 to month 6, no we are not bad parents, and yes we do take pictures as often as we can! The pictures that were taken during those months were erased during one of Marcus many rebooting(is that a word), downsizing, reconfigurations, ect...... on our computer. Sorry I'm not too familiar with computers! Anyway they're gone!

We fortunately had some professional pictures taken when she was about 41/2 months old, so here are few of those!
6 months, Arli posing with her friend Skye.This is one of my favorites, This is Arli with her cousin Ryleigh. Grandma Clawson bought the girls matching dresses for Christmas and Ryleigh's mom Brynn took some adorable photos.
7 months, Arlington loves to try to crawl out of her bathtub!

8 months, I bought some baby leg warmers for Arli during the summer but she was too small to wear them, so in these pictures I had to give them a try and yeah, they fit!


Almost 9 months, I'm not quite sure why Arli has started doing this face, but it seems to be her favorite lately! And she usually likes to growl while she's doing it! But I still thinks it's pretty cute!(notice the disaster in the background, it's not like this all day long. I really do keep her room clean!)



















2 comments:

Christen said...

Awww, I just want to squeeze that little girl... she is so beautiful (and stylish!!) I still can't get over how BLUE those eyes are!

Holly said...

Arlington is a doll! Good for you for starting a blog. I'm adding you to my page right now!