We decided to take advantage of the nice weather and have a picnic at the park with some of our friends! The weather was warm to begin with, but got a little chilly towards the end, but hey we didn't care we were out of the house( Well, the mom's were glad to be out)!
Al and Olivia enjoying some sweet treats!
The Meyer family trying to enjoy the "warm" weather
Arlington and Marcus( giving his regular picture smile, he really does have a nice smile he's just shy about showing it off!)
The best part about the warmer weather is that somehow your nose starts to thaw out and run like crazy... know what I am talking about, huh huh....Looks like you had a blast..
2 comments:
Fun, fun!! I think Arlington is such a good mix of you guys, but I totally see LISA!
I bet you can't wait for Spring, huh? Me too!
The best part about the warmer weather is that somehow your nose starts to thaw out and run like crazy... know what I am talking about, huh huh....Looks like you had a blast..
Post a Comment