This is so fun!! You got a video to work!! That is great! Those are great animal sounds...I don't remember Avery doing those at Arli's age...and I wish I would have recorded them when she did...you will be so happy to have them! She's a doll!
Oh thanks, I found that dress at Old Navy, I bought it in June, so they may still have some left. You should probably check online, I was at the store the other day and I didn't see any.
6 comments:
This is so adorable. I'm glad you got those on tape, Arli will love watching and listening to this when she is older.
Arli is getting cuter and cuter, she is growing up so fast. And you always have her so well dressed. I need to learn your shopping secrets!!
props for getting the video up. You'll have to share your expertise with the rest of us.
Arly is so cute. I love her animal sounds, especially the monkey :)
This is so fun!! You got a video to work!! That is great! Those are great animal sounds...I don't remember Avery doing those at Arli's age...and I wish I would have recorded them when she did...you will be so happy to have them! She's a doll!
I love Arli's dress. Do you mind sharing where you got it? You find Arli the cutest clothes, she is a very lucky girl
Oh thanks, I found that dress at Old Navy, I bought it in June, so they may still have some left. You should probably check online, I was at the store the other day and I didn't see any.
Thanks!
Post a Comment