Arlington has always loved to be with her Dad, but the older she gets the more obsessed she has become with him( which is a good thing, It gives me a little break now and then)! She just loves when he's home and always feels the need to be with him!
That is classic...the yawns! You can see what a great bond those two have! What a perfect name for her bear! You guys are such a creative family! We miss you!
6 comments:
That is classic...the yawns! You can see what a great bond those two have! What a perfect name for her bear! You guys are such a creative family! We miss you!
Such cute pictures!!! Arlington seriously makes the cutest/funniest faces ever!
I know what you mean about the break - I don't mind at all that Skye only wants her dad... I love it! ;)
Love the pictures Lisa! The yawn one is so cute. There's always something special about a daddy daughter relationship.
I love that Arlington loves her dad. It's so cute! The yawning pics are a riot.
Ditto to all the comments above. Those pictures are so cute--daddy's and daughters have such a special bond. What a fun memory.
The yawning picture is definitely my favorite too. I'm liking your blog's new look!
Post a Comment