Sunday, July 8, 2007

Randomness

6 comments:

The Jesperson Family said...

What a cool slide show thingie! Where can you get something like that?

Clawson Family said...

It was actually super easy, I just went to photobucket.com, I think thats the address. I you sign up for free and you can post videos, slides all sorts of things from there. I was also able to put my pictures in a private album, so just I can access them.

Holly said...

She is so beautiful, and getting so big. I loved her trying to climb in the chair, it looks like you might have a monkey on your hands!

Christen said...

I love all the pictures. Where do you find all of her cute sundresses? I can't believe Arli is walking!! (well, actually I can... Skye is just a slow poke! ha)

Ashley said...

Such cute pics! Thanks for posting them. I love the Hard knock life :)

am and fm said...

Her eyes are just amazing!! What a pretty little girl! I am so glad that you keep this up cause I feel like I can get to know her even if I can't live by you kids! Thanks Lisa!!