This is actually the first year we've made gingerbread houses, so it's not exactly a Christmas tradition yet. My sister in law came up with the idea, she thought we should try to make real gingerbread for our houses. It was surprisingly easy, somewhat time consuming but worth it in the end. We had so much fun decorating the houses, thanks to my sister in law for such a great idea!
Arli had a good time just sitting and watching ( well most of the time). Her cousin Ryleigh did a great job at taking care of her!
5 comments:
2 posts in as many days? Whoa . . .
We still haven't made our gingerbread house, thanks for the reminder!
That video is great! I really wish we lived by more family...it is really such a blessing as I am sure you know! Looks like a lot of fun had by all! Great start to a fun tradition!
Awesome video...I really LOVE the bite warning! Sounds like someone speaks from experience? She is just too darn cute!
Video's just make a blog more personal!
Aren't Gingerbread houses fun, to make. Its just the sugar low after the HIGH that is junk.
Merry CHristmas LAMS!
Love, Jo
I meant Clawson Family. OOPS!
Post a Comment