We had such a great Christmas this year. It was pretty low key, we spent Christmas Eve at Marcus' parents house and Christmas day with my family. Arlington is finally beginning to understand the present thing, she still had a hard time unwrapping all of her gifts first THEN playing with them. She loved her play kitchen and hasn't stopped playing with it since! Arli received so many domestic gifts this year. Before we had Arlington I was going to make sure that I didn't buy too many "girly" toys for her. I wanted to make sure she still played with plenty of "boy" toys . I've realized that she likes some "boy" things but REALLY loves all things "girl". Oh well I tried, hopefully next year I can encourage her to play with trains, or trucks or guns( just kidding)!
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Yes...I too have realized from having two girls there is very little coaxing as far as what they do and do not like...we try our best:) That kitchen is so adorable...so classic! You guys will love having that for years to come! I love seeing some of your family...it has been so long! :( I actually busted out one of Brett's CD's the other day and thought...I wonder if he still wants these back...what a horrible friend...stealing your brothers stuff. I think I still use the alarm clock your mom convinced him to let me have/borrow...sorry Brett...you are a trooper!
Yes...I too have realized from having two girls there is very little coaxing as far as what they do and do not like...we try our best:) That kitchen is so adorable...so classic! You guys will love having that for years to come! I love seeing some of your family...it has been so long! :( I actually busted out one of Brett's CD's the other day and thought...I wonder if he still wants these back...what a horrible friend...stealing your brothers stuff. I think I still use the alarm clock your mom convinced him to let me have/borrow...sorry Brett...you are a trooper!
For some strange reason I just posted twice...please forgive:)
Be grateful she likes girl things. We have the opposite problem. The older brother has been an interesting influence!
I'm glad you had a Merry Christmas, it was good to see you!
Yay, I love when you update! That pink kitchen is the cutest ever, I love it! Skye loves trucks and planes and cars, but is such a priss at the same time! Little girls...
Post a Comment