I came across this video on our camera. It looks like Marcus and his friends had a good time on their night away from their wives and kids!
Monday, January 7, 2008
Boy's Night
Posted by Clawson Family at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I came across this video on our camera. It looks like Marcus and his friends had a good time on their night away from their wives and kids!
Posted by Clawson Family at 2:11 PM
5 comments:
That is so so funny!! I'm not sure what's funnier...that they did that, or that it was on video! It's amazing to see the difference between what girls consider fun and what our husbands consider fun. That's about the last thing I would do on a night out with the girls. Thanks for the laugh!
That's great you found that! They are crazy:) Makes me laugh.
Boys will be boys - this is too funny! The hot tub looks so nice . . .
Scary!
Boys will be Boys! For a second I thought the guys were naked. My Husband almost covered my eyes. :)
Gosh, Lisa what are you showing us!
Post a Comment