I know that we've had several inches of snow already, but last Saturday was the first time Arli actually got to play in some. She spent a whole 15 minutes helping Marcus build a snowman.
Arli starting out helping her dad but when that got boring she moved on to this:




Then she thought she should at least pretend like she's helping.
At last, the completed snowman!
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Your snowman rocks! Arli looks like she had so much fun...eating the snow! She's so cute!
That looks like they had a blast - especially Marcus. :) Arli is so cute eating the snow and helping out and I'm thoroughly impressed with the snowman. Ours have NEVER looked near that good - mostly because we're lazy though.
Lisa, tell Marcus his snowman is awesome, he is so artistic! Arli's adorable too. :)
That is really cute...it looks so cozy to me to build a snowman...I need my girls to grow up in a place with snow!! Every child needs to build a snowman at some point or another! I'm wondering where Lisa's flair for fashion went though...the snowman looks great, but he's a little naked:)
Such a cute snowman! I love Arlington's hat (the head in it is pretty cute too!) Arli's behavior reminded me of Annika, good luck . . .
That is the best snowman! Love the arms and hat. Way to go Marcus!
Arli's gloves and hat are so cute with that red coat of hers. What a darling little girl!
High Five, Marcus! That is one Awesome Snowman. When we were in utah for .2 seconds we got to do some sledding. But thats about it.
Love the snowman. Arli is so adorable!
Post a Comment