Marcus' friend and boss Stuart, let Marcus borrow some of his camera lenses and other cool gear over the weekend. Marcus had a fun time playing with new techniques while Arli graciously modeled for him. I'm so glad Marcus has taken an interest in learning more about photography. I love having a variety of artistic pictures of Arlington but I'm not a very artistic person when it comes to photography. I'm much more of a point and shoot type of person. Here are a few of my favorites:






15 comments:
Ooooh, beautiful!! Is Marcus for hire??? :)
What a cute girl! Good job Marcus, looks like you're going to have to invest in some sweet camera equipment now :)
I love the last picture of Arli, she looks gorgeous with those serious blue eyes and that blue sleeper to match.
Marcus is so talented in so many ways! You guys make a great team! And really cute babies too:) Did I tell you that we are commissioning Marcus to build furniture for our whole house...we are paying top dollar too...and since I see this photo talent is alive, we can definitely throw in a family photo shoot while he's at it right? We'll be sending exact room measurements and such shortly...as soon as we find a house. Oh, and I guess a job and place to live:) But we're comin for ya Marcus...start up the saw!
Marcus is so talented in so many ways! You guys make a great team! And really cute babies too:) Did I tell you that we are commissioning Marcus to build furniture for our whole house...we are paying top dollar too...and since I see this photo talent is alive, we can definitely throw in a family photo shoot while he's at it right? We'll be sending exact room measurments and such shortly...as soon as we find a house. Oh, and I guess a job and place to live:) But we're comin for ya Marcus...start up the saw!
Good for Marcus!
The crib looks amazing. I don't remember seeing a full view shot before - it is truly an heirloom.
Such cute pictures - I'm so impressed- can Marcus teach me? I love all of them!
Lisa, she is DARLING. I didn't even know you had a child. She is an adorable and Marcus did a fantasic job with the camera. Keep it up.
WoW! Awesome pictures Marcus! I love the one that shows off that amazing crib.
She has such a beautiful face! So I was not the one who posted my weight or the pregnant pictures. Oh, well.
Oh my goodness..those are the most beautiful pictures. You have got an incredibly beautiful daughter. I LOVE her bed! the other comments make it sound like Marcus made it...really? That is amazing! Serious, those pictures are priceless! Is one person allowed to have that much talent? Sheesh...that's awesome!
sorry-that last one was me-I guess Mike was logged in.
I want you crib, and it isn't a surprise that Markus has such a good eye. I mean you fell for you right? :) He must know beauty when he see's it!
I want you crib, and it isn't a surprise that Markus has such a good eye. I mean you fell for you right? :) He must know beauty when he see's it!
lovely!
br,
https://www.cekaja.com/kredit-dengan-agunan
Post a Comment