Sunday, April 1, 2007

Another Birthday Celebration!

While we listened to the afternoon session of Conference we were able to enjoy a birthday dinner for Marcus's younger brother Chaison. Happy 21st Birthday Chase! We love you! We had a great time hanging out with all of the family!

The birthday boy and his girlfriend Jessica.

Tim and Marcus enjoying the conference talks.

The beautiful pregnant Brynn ( Now Brynn, don't be mad that I put this picture on my blog, you look great!)

Ryleigh and her dad Jeff, Ryleigh didn't want to smile for the camera. I know another little girl like that, it must be a cousin thing!
Averee and Pauline, Averee loves to be just like her older brother Marcus and give her best smile for the camera!

Arli and Ryleigh. These two are the only grandkids(brynn is expecting a little boy in just a few more weeks) on the Clawson side and I love how good Ryleigh is with Arli! She is so patient and loving! Arli used to love to pull on Ryleigh's blonde little curls, and Ryleigh would just gently say "no,no Arliiiiiiiington( that's how Ryleigh says Arli's name). You can't tell in a few of these pictures how much Arli also love her cousin Ryleigh, but she had just woken up from her afternoon nap and it sometimes takes her a few minutes to warm up. But she really does love when Ryleigh comes for a visit!

Still warming up!

I asked for a smile, and this is what I got!

"Arli, just clap.........see, like this!"

"Here, I better help you!"








4 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow! I swear, Arli is the prettiest baby!

Christen said...

I cannot get over how blue Arlinton's eyes are... seriously! Skye's are so much darker blue than I thought they'd be. And Skye is the best dressed!? Check out Arli's outfit... where did you get that -- i LOVE it!

Christen said...

That was a typo... I know your daughter's name is ArlinGton, not Arlinton. ;)

Heart Mommy said...

GROUNDED ten Years..... It's okay.. I just look like a beached whale right now. But after Alex gets here... SLIM CITY....Arli looks Darling..Tell marc to not be mad about the bunny ears...