Wednesday, April 25, 2007

She's smiling!

Arlington has finally figured out that camera in hand means smile on face! And this has made her mom very happy! So I thought I would share a few of my favorites.

Arli's favorite outfit ( and probably her mom's too!)

I had to throw this one in, she's obviously not smiling but this is probably her favorite expression. I'm not exactly sure what she disapproves of in this picture, but it's definitely something! ( Maybe she's just plain sick of mom taking pictures!)



9 comments:

jules said...

She's has such a cute smile! I'm glad she's got the hang of it. She's adorable.

Christen said...

I can't say it enough- Arli is so stinkin' cute!! Is she walking??

Clawson Family said...

Not completely, she has taken about 4 or 5 steps by herself. But she's still not completely confident, and I'm fine with that! She's already into everything!

Holly said...

I want to squeeze those cheeks! How do you get her to smile for you? My kids immediately stop acting cute whenever I pull out the camera. Arli needs to give a&m a lesson in posing.

Thompson Family said...

I love their little body at this age! I am sure that you just want to squeeze her all the time. We can't wait to see her. Ben thinks that she is really working the diaper outfit!

am and fm said...

So who do you think she looks like? You know her best...but I think I see a little of your mom in her face Lisa...lucky little girl! I really hate that I haven't even met her yet and she is about to take off walking! I really need to meet her! She is beyond adorable!

The Jesperson Family said...

So cute--I love the chubby cheeks and adorable smile.

Christen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LISA!!! Hope it's a good one!

Nava_jo said...

Ahh Arlington is soo AWESOME! And honestly there is no need to get a baby dressed unless your somewhere that requires clothing. Other wise just let her kick'it in her diaper. She's easier to keep clean that way :). I love how she works the camera, such a heartbreaker already :)