Saturday, April 7, 2007

Thanksgiving Point

Both of my girls are asleep right now so I thought I would take this chance to post a entry. I haven't done this yet as the commander and chief of our home violently limits posting rights to her fingers alone. In fact I will probably suffer terribly for going behind her back like this. So enjoy my friends as you partake of this forbidden fruit :)


Arli reluctantly checking out some of the farm animals. Maybe in a year or two this will be more exciting for her.


























Pointing at the animals from a safe distance.








Riding the metal sheep. Giddiup!








Taking a break for lunch.









All that crazy excitement wore us all out. Arli couldn't even finish her peas.

6 comments:

am and fm said...

Marcus it is so great to see both your girls! I think that picture of Arli sleeping with the peas has to be one of the cutest things ever! You should blow it up and frame it on the wall!! You guys are such a cute little family!

Christen said...

Marcus, you are too funny. I think the commander and chief will love that you posted! Great pics.

I love the pea one- that is the cutest! I miss your girls, Marcus. You need to bring them to see me! :)

Ashley said...

The pea picture...seriously cute!!!

The Jesperson Family said...

The pea picture is priceless!! Great post Marcus!! =)

jules said...

She's so adorable!!

Holly said...

I'm impressed Marcus - it was a great post. Arli is too cute. My sister fell asleep still chewing on a hamburger when she was little so Arlington is in good company!