Monday, April 16, 2007

Our little puppy

Since Arlington started crawling she loves to put whatever she happens to be playing with in her mouth while she crawls from room to room, her favorite is this mini etch-a-sketch key ring! So it's kind of like we have a little pet around the house.

She doesn't even like to play with this, she just picks it up and carries it in her mouth!

Obviously, she's not too particular about what she carries in her mouth. As long as she can grip it with her teeth, she's ready to go!



4 comments:

jules said...

How funny! She is so cute you guys...

The Jesperson Family said...

That is so cute! You've gotta love kids and their adorable little mannerisms.

am and fm said...

That last one actually looks like she is growling!! What a seriously cute kid! And I know I have said this before...but such a great personality! I can totally see little Lisa shining through!

Christen said...

She is so dang funny! Skye still doesn't really crawl - I think she's going to be a picky one!